A collection of hard-hitting and critical comments for those who condemn outsourcing. This eBook is designed for students and political pundits who often do not understand the arguments on both sides of the issue. Yes, this Kindle book is very controversial, you may curse it as you read, you may agree with other parts, but since this is a highly charged political issue, there are things in this Kindle book you need to be thinking about. The topics include:
1. Reconsidering Your Views on Outsourcing
2. The Choice to Move the Corporation
3. Outsourcing to Independent Service Contractors
4. Liquid Nutritionals Contract Manufacturing
5. Contract Manufacturing – Finding the Best
6. Private Label Products – Case Study
7. Tied to the Hip – One Corporate Customer Vendor
8. 2010 Trends in Outsourcing
9. Information Control Realities
10. Splitting Orders with Multiple Suppliers
11. International Outsourcing Uptick
12. Outsourcing and Payment Performance Obligations
13. Productivity – Make it Or Buy It
14. Why Not Outsource Our Government?
15. Outsourcing Risks in Global Economic Meltdowns
16. Small Business Health Care Mandates and Offshoring
17. Should the USPS Outsource?
18. Unions Blocking Outsourcing
19. Outsourcing Our Infrastructure
20. International Conglomerates Must Outsource
21. Insourcing Trends
22. Modernization of Clean Industries in China
23. Outsourcing with Respect to the American Worker
24. Outsourcing Your Franchise Sales Team
25. Look Who is Outsourcing Now
26. Outsourcing Facilities Maintenance
27. Outsourcing and Unions
28. Outsourcing to Companies Hiring Illegal Aliens
29. Outsourcing Cleaning Services
30. Fleet Vehicle Outsourced Services
31. FBO Outsourcing
32. Illegal Aliens Versus Outsourcing
33. Short Term and Long-Term Benefits
34. Outsourcing to China
35. Mail Order Fulfillment
36. Case Study: Staples Versus Office Depot
37. Outsource the Government to India?
38. Are We Worried About Outsourcing Yet?
39. Expect the Trends to Continue
40. Academic Coordination with Corporations
41. Academic Capture of Foreign Students
42. Under 5% Unemployment and Outsourcing
43. Condemnation of Outsourcing – Is It Justified?
44. Research on Outsourcing Needed
45. Why Do Companies Outsource?
46. Labor Unions Upset – Anger Management Needed?
47. Political Rhetoric on Outsourcing
48. Chinese Production Quality Questioned
49. 2007 Case Study and Trends – A Look Back
50. Electronics Manufacturing
51. American Workers Blame China – Is that Legitimate?
Online Think Tank Virtual Press